Alternative Energy - Solar Solutions...

Code Amber Alert...

Thank you, Peace, Love, & Global Harmony to All of God's Rainbow Tribes...

Friday, June 28, 2013

R&B, Soul Chi-Town Indie Artist Bishop Goodnight


Peace, Love, & Global Harmony to All of God’s Rainbow Tribes…

Bishop Goodnight returns to "ESpiritE-Radio7" sharing his latest single release "Over".  His story is inspiring reflecting transition, evolving, standing, coming out victorious through the storms, and tribulations of life… We all go through things in life; it’s how we come through them that well stand the test of time…


A Saint, but a Sinner that has been through more than you could imagine; my name is self-explanatory. I am a witness, advisor and a testimony. It began before I arrived. The connection of music filled my family with love; to the point that when I was born, it was passed down to me. My great grandmother, my grandmother, and my mother are all vocally inclined.


I attend Rose of Light M.B.C. with my grandmother, from a child until present day. I went from being in the children choir, to JR choir, and then eventually to the adult choir. As a child I use to entertain my mother’s guest by putting on shows in our living room, going to church outings and choir battles with other churches in the neighborhood, and having grammar school and high school choir showcases. Here I am in present day, following my passion, for creating my own world of music.


So, sit back relax, have a cup of coffee, tea, or a glass of wine, and enjoy an inspiring conversation…



Upcoming Interview Wednesday, 7/10/13 @ 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. CST/ 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. EST / 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.  PST

Call-in#:  347-215-6487, Option 1 to Speak w/the host


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/espirite-radio7/2013/07/10/chi-town-rb-indie-artists-bishop-goodnight-1


Facebook Event:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace,Love, Global Harmony & Healing to All of God's Rainbow Tribes...

"Nesheba of ESpiritE - Radio7 appreciates your comments Thank you, Have a Blessed & Peaceful Day!!!